Our goal is to manufacture aluminium, magnesium and zinc components in as longterm and sustainable a manner as possible, based on our financial and technical capacity. Svensk Tryckgjutning strives to be a workplace that takes responsibility for the internal and external environment, with the aim of being a carbon-neutral business by 2039.
We achieve this by:
- working with continuous improvements and preventive measures in a goal-oriented and systematic manner in order to reduce our environmental impact and improve our environmental performance.
- steering the design of components in the product development process so that they are produced and used with the least possible environmental impact throughout their entire useful life.
- primarily choosing suppliers who work in a long-term and environmentally sustainable manner and who have a certified environmental management system according to ISO 14001.
- protecting the internal and external environment by actively working to prevent the creation of pollutants such as emissions to air, soil and water.
- training, motivating and conducting dialogue with our employees so that they are able to perform their work in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- systematically identifying, adopting, complying with and evaluating laws and other requirements applicable to our business – and implementing corrective measures to remedy any identified discrepancies.
- continuously improving our environmental management system through regular audits and evaluations.
- systematically working to identify environmental impact and environmental aspects related to our business.
- identifying environmental goals in relation to significant environmental aspects, in order to reduce our environmental impact and improve our environmental performance.