In order to create efficiency in the production process, our aim is to work closely with our customers.
An open and trusting dialogue minimises the lead time from idea to finished product. Establishing trust requires our achieving continuous improvement in our cooperation. Quality has therefore become our watchword. With continuous quality control taking place throughout the entire production process and the use of the most technologically advanced control equipment, our proficiency is constantly improving.
Aluminum, Magnesium and zink
- We cast in aluminium, magnesium and zinc. In respect of aluminium, we work with the most common casting alloys, but also with special alloys by means of which we are able to attain high strength properties.
- Quality is our motto and therefore we use the markets most technically advanced control equipment. In order to verify and ensure the quality of our raw material we use spectroanalysis equipment. We also employ x-ray and tensile testing methodologies. As for supplementary control of component parts, we use the latest measurement technology available.
Svensk Tryckgjutning AB and all its employees are expected to deliver products on time with zero defects, so that we meet the quality expectations of the next internal or external client in the chain to the end customer.
- We work purposefully and systematically on continuous operational improvement within the quality field.
- Our improvement goals are constantly being renewed and amended to reflect and meet the expectations of our clients.
- We prioritise investments and ongoing maintenance with a goal of always offering our customers simple solutions of a stable and high standard of quality.
- To achieve and continuously improve our quality vision, all our employees recognise what our clients expect and provide them with products that meet or exceed those expectations.
Would you like to take part of our IATF certificate?
Please contact email@example.com