- Trust also requires long-term sustainable development. The balance between economic development, environmental improvements and quality is a natural part of our business. Continuous improvement gives us our competitive edge.
- Environmental policy
Svensk Tryckgjutning AB’s goal is to produce aluminium and magnesium castings of high quality, in a competitive way, with as limited environmental impact as possible.
- We are working purposefully and systematically toward continuous improvement insofar as the environment is concerned and are meeting – even exceeding – legal and regulatory requirements. Environmental responsibility and commitment is something we encourage all our staff at all levels to be involved in through education, information and active participation in environmental work.
- The preventive aspects of environmental protection are taken into account in our production and the development of new products and processes.
STG:s mission is:
- To the greatest extent possible, make use of renewable energy sources and consume as little energy as we can.
- To sort our waste and to consciously work for recyclability in all production channels.
- To use as little and as eco-friendly chemicals as possible.
- By means of investment, to reduce emissions into the air to create as healthy an indoor environment as possible for our employees.
- STG should as far as it is able, attempt to minimize and optimize the transportation of goods to and from the business.
Would you like to take part of our ISO14001 certificate?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org